Bake Delicious Eggless Chocolate Caramel Cake For Your Special Days Cakes are the food that you eat with your mouth but they go straight to your heart. Known as the happy desserts, these crumbly goodies are loved by everyone and for all the right reasons! One flavor on a cake is enough to make us happy but when two delicious flavors come together then it is paradise on a place for everyone. One such example would be scrummy chocolate caramel cake. The flavorsome cake is definitely one of the most delicious cakes ever, however, there are some people who are yet to taste this fantastic cake because of one small ingredient- Eggs! Whenever you will go to order cake online in Bangalore for this dainty dessert, you will mostly get the egg-filled version of the dessert, which is a bit unfair. So if you are one of those who do not eat eggs for whatever reasons, do not fret we are here to save the day but you will have to work for it, Here is the eggless version recipe of the delicious delicacy for you to recreate. So, get to work and get a taste of the most delicious cake you have ever had!
Servings: 8 scrumptious slices
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Cooling Time: 1 Hour
Total Time: 2 Hour and 5 Minutes
Now that you have decided to bake this delicious dessert, then you must gather all the necessary ingredients:
First, for the chocolate cake base:
- One and a half cups of all-purpose flour
- Half a cup of cocoa powder
- One small teaspoon of lemon juice
- One teaspoon of Vanilla
- Six whole tablespoons of oil
- One cup warm milk
- One cup of powdered sugar
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- One teaspoon of baking soda
Next, for Caramel Sauce:
- Half a cup of powdered sugar
- One big tablespoon of water
- Half a cup of whipped cream
- Half a small teaspoon of salt
- One small teaspoon of vanilla essence
For the sugary syrup:
- One-fourth cup of boiling hot water
- Half a cup of sugar
Lastly, for caramel frosting:
- 500 ml of heavy whipping cream
- 150 grams of cream cheese
- One-fourth cup of icing sugar
- 60 grams of delicious caramel sauce
After getting all the ingredients, let’s get straight to baking the yummy cake:
- First and foremost, heat your oven to 180 degrees Celcius for about 35 to 40 minutes. Next, take your warm milk, add lemon juice and stir it nicely then let it sit for about 5 minutes. Next, take all the dry ingredients in a big bowl and mix all of them together, but remember to add sugar after mixing all the ingredients. Now take your lemon juice milk and add the dry ingredients into the mix then get to beating.
- Once the batter is ready, prepare two different cake pans, preferably six inches by greasing their surface properly. Now divide the batter in both the pans equally and then bake the said for about 40 mins.
- Next to make the caramel sauce of the cake, prepare the sugar syrup, by combining the boiling hot water and sugar together in a heating pan at low medium flame. Once the sugar dissolves and you achieve the stringy thickness in the syrup, remove the pan from the flame and add the cream immediately to the syrup.
- Now, you will see that the cream is bubbling up a lot but do not worry that is exactly what is supposed to happen. Now put it back on the flame just for a minute and stir continuously. Then put the flame out but continue stirring and add vanilla extract and salt simultaneously to the cream. Now the cream is thick and a bit dark just the way we want it.
- Now make another batch of sugar syrup in the same way and keep it aside. Then, take softened cream cheese and start whipping it until you get to that smooth texture. Now add the prepared caramel sauce along with icing sugar and keep on whipping the cream until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Now keep the whipped cream aside and take the baked chocolate cake. Take both the layers, even them out, divide the cakes into four layers, and pour the sugar water generously on top of them. Now layer the bottom layer with caramel sauce and place the next layer on top, now repeat the layering process until you reach the top layer. Now put the cake in the freezer for about 30 minutes so that it sets properly, then cover the entire cake with the same icing and if you want you can make some designs on top. Lastly, use some caramel popcorn for garnishing and your care is ready to serve!